by Cassandra

How do you become an organization that can license ministers, WITHOUT becoming a 501(c)3?

Comments for Cassandra

Click here to add your own comments

non-501c3 church with a state agent for minister
by: Admin

You might just as well be a 501c3 "church' if you want a minister who is a state agent and who will enforce state laws concerning marriage and the upbringing of children.

It is a spiritual nullity to have a non-501c3 church which has a state agent as its minister.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 501c3.

FREE Newsletter
"The Boundary Hunter"
Sign up now...




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
We promise to use it only to send you
The Boundary Hunter