Disern and Cover.

by Discern and Cover

Hello could you please tell me if this 501c3 form also relates ,to the Churches in Australia or if there is another form which is identified under another code or title which is the equivalent of this 501c3 form. Also how in particular would that operate in the state of Victoria and including other states, of Australia . I would like to share any valid and clearly very important facts about this issue with key people Pastors and Leaders in order to avoid the risk of falling in to a pit and out of Gods Will, also where will I view your answer and response on this? THANKYOU.

Comments for Disern and Cover.

Click here to add your own comments

Discern and Cover
by: Dr. Thomas

You would have to look at your government's forms for churches. The point is if you ask the government for anything by filling out one of its forms, you are consenting by your signature to be subject to the jurisdiction of the government whether that's the tax status of a church or some other government "benefit".

If you don't want the government involved in your congregation -- don't invite it to become a member.

All the best.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 501c3.

FREE Newsletter
"The Boundary Hunter"
Sign up now...




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
We promise to use it only to send you
The Boundary Hunter